Friday, December 30, 2016

Mommy Time


Tonight is what I love to call "Mommy Time," my hubby and daughter are asleep and that means I can have a night all to myself to indulge myself. In my opinion I believe that we all moms deserve to have some alone time to relax and recharge. I will be putting a Instance Eye Lift Algae Mask, paint my nails black with the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel and top it of with gold glitter from ORLY. I have also got a Duncan Hines Perfect Size, because calories don't matter tonight. I will be watching some Netflix shows laying back and relaxing. I love to do this types of nights all the time but of course sometimes I don't have those types of options all the time. I try to schedule this types a night at least once a month, so that I can relax. If we as mom's don't take care of our selves how do we expect to take care of our families, we need to be healthy. So tonight I remind all of you hard working dedicated mom's to take a night, morning, or evening off just to unwind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment