Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Nightstand Draw Organization


I needed to clean my drawer from my nightstand and I wanted to share what I have in my drawer. My necessities are very important and I need them at easy arm reach. 

I am embarrassed to share how my drawer looks but sadly this is the truth, but not for long. I emptied out the draw, and separated all the items.



I got some drawer organizers from Target, I didn't use all of them only the ones I needed.

I only utilized two long bins, two small bins, and a large bin. On the left side I have note pads for whenever I remember something I need to write down, next to that is the long bin filled with sharpened pencils, pens, and highlighters. Next is the large bin that holds all of my nail products like nail clippers, nail filer, nail scrubber, nail polishes, and more. I love to keep my nails nice and having them next to my bed makes it easy for me to fix my nails whenever I need too. Then I have my daughters LeaPad charger, an extra charger plug, some small towels (got them in Walmart a long time ago I have two more but they are washing, I use them for when I'm fixing or painting my nails), round cotton balls, hair ties and head bands. On the two small bins I have my ear phones and my daughters LeapPad games. In the last long bin I call it my small first aid bin, I have band-aids, Neosporin, Hydrocortisone, Madera for kids, Nivea Lip Care, and Arnica. My daughter normally has cuts or scrapes and she tends to scratch them making them worse so we try to leave a band-aid on. My daughter is also allergic to mosquito bites and again scratches them making them worse, so I have to have Hydrocortisone and band-aids available all the time. 

I feel so accomplished and I'm happy how my drawer ended, and now all of my necessities are easy for me to find. Hope this gave you great ideas or motivated you to organize your draw.




No comments:

Post a Comment