Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Games

There is nothing better than celebrating Christmas Eve with some family competition, in my family we love to play games. This year I was put in charge of the games, now with me being a teacher and a busy mom I looked for some games on Pinterest for ideas and I found some great ones, others I thought of myself. I bought the majority of my supplies at Dollar Tree and got prices downtown (jewelry).

I put all the game supplies and prices all together, making it easy and organized.

This are the games.  

Charades Game:
Two players will use the play dough to help its team guess the character, animal, thing, or food. 
(I don't know if someone had already created this game, I'm not taking credit for it).
Dollar Tree Supplies: Crazy Art Dough

How Many Clothespin Can You Get
Each hanger has a total of 36 clothespin, one player at a time will attempt to grab as many clothespins as possible but only using one hand. 
My family and I have played this game so often and it is always so funny how the one that you least expect, gets the most. 
Dollar Tree supplies: 2pks of Clothespins
Hangers from previous Dry-cleaning (recycle 😀)

 Funny Santa
Funny Bunny games, except I though we could make it a twist and make it Christmas theme. Every time a player puts a marshmallow in their mouth they will say Funny Santa, until they could no long do so. The player that may put the most marshmallows wins.
HEB supplies: 2pks of Marshmallows

I originally wanted the tissue boxes for the game Jingle Bell Shake Christmas Party Games but since 
Santa's Tissue
I didn't just want to throw out the tissue so I decided to make it a game as well. 
First one person will hold the box and the other will attempt to take out the tissue as fast as they can only using one hand. 
Jingle Bell Shake Christmas Party Games
Tie the tissue box that is filled with the tennis balls to the waist of someone and have to box facing the back. The player must shake it as much as they want, in order to attempt to empty the tissue box first. 
Dollar Tree supplies: 4 Tissue boxes and 4pks of Tennis Table Balls. 

The family Sharp made this game look like so much fun, its been going around threw Facebook and thought it would be fun for my family too. 
The first player puts on the oven mittens as they attempt to open up the gift, in the mean while the other play rolls the dice. The second player must attempt to get a double in order to take the oven mittens and try to open up the gift. 
Dollar Tree Supplies: Oven Mittens and Game Dice

I did not take a picture of the actual ball because I forgot it at my mothers house, but I thought this game would be fun. I did not do it how Emily Handford did hers, my mother thought it would be better to just do it with money. 
Each player can only remove one piece of plastic wrap at a time and if they unwrap a price then they may keep it. 
Dollar Tree supplies: Plastic Wrap

Prices

I will take pictures of all the fun games and let you all know how it went, I hope you all enjoy your wonderful wonderful families filled with love, laughter, and memories. 



No comments:

Post a Comment