Saturday, December 24, 2016

A simple DIY Ugly Christmas Sweater with a small budget. It was a last minute idea I put together and it turned out great and simple. I purchased my supplies at the Dollar Tree and whatever I could find in my craft room. 

Dollar Tree items: Tree Skirt (38"), Garland (12') and 9 Pk of Mini Bows  
Items at home: Pom poms, Red ribbon with white polka dots 

Supplies: Hot Glue Gun, Glue Sticks, and Scissors (not in picture)

I glued the Garland all around the edge of the Tree Skirt.

Cut two pieces of ribbon 2" long 

I glued a long piece of ribbon to both top ends of the skirt and the 2" long piece on top of the ribbon. 

I glued the pom poms everywhere and the small bows around the top of the Tree Skirt. (Snow flakes and snowman were already on the Tree Skirt) 

As I had finished I thought that the Tree Skirt still needed something. I had some Gift Tags and decided to use them. 

Cut of the strings of the Gingerbread Man, Santa, Snowman, and cut out the Christmas Tree. Then glued the tags around the Tree Skirt.

The End Result... I loved it, I think all it needed was some lights. What do you think?

Paired it with my Red Toms. What do you all think?


No comments:

Post a Comment