Monday, January 2, 2017

New Years Set Up


Happy New Years!

This New Years I volunteered to set up the table and the necessities for New Years Eve. We celebrated at my mothers house so I was very excited to be able to set up in my mothers house. 

For the table I purchased from the Christmas section in Target the cheers large plates, small gold and white plates and gold and white napkins (90¢ each). Stir Sticks and gold glitter coasters from the Target dollar section I had purchased them back in November. Lastly the 9oz cups and 10 oz cups from Party City.

Before

After

Extra plates, napkins and utensils are in the counter.


Livingroom tables 
BEFORE

Champagne glasses, Ice box and tray from my parents.
Glasses are ready to ring in the New Year!

New Years hat and glasses are from Party City, and noise makers are from Target.

I am welcoming the New Year with open mind and setting big goals for myself, I can't wait to see what this year brings. I hope you all had a wonderful New Year with your family and loved ones. I'm so blessed I got to spend this New Year with my hubby and daughter since we don't always get to be together all the time during holidays because of his work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment