Wednesday, February 15, 2017

DIY Valentine Teacher Treat Gifts with Chocolate!


Valentine Goodies 

Wanted to make some goodies for the teachers and coworkers. What better gift to give, then a home made one that has chocolate!

Valentine Trail Mix

 Materials: Caramel Popcorn, Pretzel, Marshmallows, and Kisses.

We emptied out the caramel popcorn and kisses. Poured half of the marshmallows and about 3/4 of the pretzels. Off course I had a little helper, she mixed the trail mix.

Once we had mixed it all together we started to pour the trail mix into the cups using the spoon. 

Fell in love with this cup, its the cutest. This is great gift for a teacher, friend, sister, mom, etc.

I also added some int this pretty baggies and filled them with the trail mix.

I placed this baggies inside a valentine cup, they look them cute. 

Valentine Chocolate Goodies

Materials: Oreo cookies, Rice Krispies individual size, Peeps, and Ghirardelli White Chocolate (or which ever you like or have).
You don't have to use the same treats that I got you can use anything else and even more, but this are the three that I picked.

I heated the chocolate in a medium bowl for 30 seconds and 15 seconds more until it was melted fully.

I then dipped the Oreo cookies halfway and laid it down on cookie sheet.

I then poured sprinkles onto the Oreo cookies, that I got at my local grocery store (Wilton).

I then cut the Peeps into individual hearts.

I then dipped the Peeps heart sideways and only half way into the chocolate.

I laid them them onto the cookie sheet. 

I thought the Peep hearts could use some extra color and used Wilton Bright Pink Chocolate.

I placed some of the chocolates in a zipploc bag and placed them all in one corner. I then placed the bag in the microwave for 30 seconds and then 15 seconds. Once the chocolates were melted I cut the tip of the zipploc.

I then drizzled the pink chocolate onto the Peep hearts.

I did the same thing with the Rice Krispies, I only dipped them half way and laid them on the cookie wax paper. Since I had some left over Oreo cookies, I crushed them into small crumbs and sprinkled them onto the Rice Krispies. They look delicious, what do you think?

This is the end result of all the goodies, what do you all think?

Lastly I placed them in a small box and used valentine cupcake liners to hold the goodies.

I placed some of the other treats in a small heart bag, only two treats are able to fit.

I placed heart bag inside a heart clear bag.

I used this ribbon that I got at the Dollar Tree to tie on the bag.

And this is how it looked in the end.

I love how all the treats turned out and I hope all the teachers and coworkers like them and enjoyed them as much as I did creating them or even more.

Hope you all had a Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment