Sunday, May 28, 2017

DIY Disney Ears

 DIY Disney Ears


I am preparing my self for Disney and decided to create some ears for myself and my daughter. I know I can buy them there, but its so much fun creating my own.

Materials: Dollar Tree - Flower Wire (gold/purple), Pliers, Head band, Black ribbon, Hot Glue Gun, and any cylinder that is about 3 1/2.

I shaped my ears using this container, and I folded both ends out.

Place both ears over each other, to make sure they are about the same.

I then cut out a 12" piece of purple wire for the crown, I twisted it in the middle and looped the two ends upward again.

I used 2oz bottle of paint to curve the two ends.

I then looped the other two ends, making it look like a crown.

I then glued the ears to the head band with the glue gun.

After that, I wrapped it with the black ribbon and secured the ribbon with the glue gun as I looped it around. I repeated the same thing to the other ear and with the crown.

This is how it looks all put together, now to add the flowers!

I used this purple flowers that I got form the Dollar Tree.

I cut off a few of the flowers and then hot glued them to the head band.

And This was the end product, I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment