Sunday, February 5, 2017

100 Days of School Celebration






I am preparing for the 100 Days of School because its this Friday. Good thing I had already saved a lot of ideas on Pinterest and start on some stuff as well. I will share all the links from where I got my ideas and I will also share the ones I created myself.


First I started with the 100 days brighter I got this idea from Mrs. Beattie's Classroom from TPT. I did create my own template, sorry I forgot to save it (I'll try to create it again and I'll share it with you all). If you want to know how to create them click here for instructions.


I found this 100 day's of school mats for the kids to use, I got them from Tickled Pink in Primary


This is how I set up their tables, I tapped down the string to the table and wrapped tape around the other end of the string. They counted by tens and placed their cereal on the mats. 


Secondly the student will use it to get different treats for their trail mix bag. I got this great idea from A Spoonful of Learning (pictures is from her blog as well). I created my own Trail Mix label for the baggies and this is what they look like...


I was able to find this wonderful 100 days of school brighter hat for my kids and I absolutely loved it especially because it free! Its from Mrs. Kinderhearted from TPT.


I decorated my classroom door, I had seen a lot of great ideas on Pinterest but I liked one the most, I'm not sure who did but here is the link.
I loved it and so did my kids, they were all excited to enter and exit the room. 

Lastly, of course I had to make myself a 100 days of school shirt for myself. I loved how it turned out! If you want to see how I created it you can click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment