Friday, January 20, 2017

Valentines Wreath



Valentines is right around the corner, and I can't wait. Off course I had to stop by Dollar Tree to see if they had stocked up on Valentines items. I got overly excited and got a few things but to be honest I think I'm gonna go back again for more. 

Back to the DIY, I was able to find some things that I could use to make a wreath. They had the heart shape wreath ring!!!

Lets get started, I didn't get all my items in Dollar Tree, I also got items from Hobby Lobby and Michaels.

This is what you will need...


Dollar Tree Items: Heart Shaped Wreath Ring, pink and white flowers, pink hearts, and 3 yard love ribbon
Hobby Lobby Items: 4 pink chevron burlap (15') and 1 pink burlap (15')
Michaels Items: Pink pipe cleaners (25 ct)

Before you start, cut your pipe cleaners about 3" long and set them aside and grab them as you need them. 


Loop Chevron Burlap and secure it with a pipe cleaner by twisting it to the wreath ring.

Continue the process through out the outer ring.

Once you completed the outer ring you continue onto the center ring. I looped the chevron burlap and passed the pipe cleaner through the bottom of the middle ring. This made it easier for me to secure the burlap to the ring.

Twist the pipe cleaner and then wrap it around the middle ring and burlap. 
I had originaly gotten only 3 chevron burlap but I ran out so I had to get one more.

Once you finish putting all of the chevron burlap you get the pink burlap.
Pass the pink burlap in between the outer and middle ring.

Then pull it through the middle and inner ring.

Secure it in the bottom with a pipe cleaner, so that it doesn't move around.

I then hung the wreath so that I could start placing the flowers on it.

A began to play with the flowers and move them around before I glued them, just to make sure where I was gonna have them. This is the end product, I love how it turned out!





No comments:

Post a Comment